Lately I’ve been trying a lot of raw vegan recipes and I was surprised at how easy and delicious most of them are! This raw vegan wrap is definitely one of them.
I absolutely love how colourful the wraps turn out. Since there is no cooking involved, you can easily assemble your lunch in less than 5 minutes.
Be creative with your wraps!
Use vegetables that you like/have at home. Since I used collard green leaves instead of bread, this wrap is also gluten free. But if you’re not a big fan of collard green leaves or can’t find them in the store, you can use a whole grain tortilla or pita bread for this wrap.
I used my homemade guacamole for the wrap in this video. So let me know if you guys would like to see a video for it!
MAIN: Raw Vegan Wraps
SIDE: Cucumber Slices, Cherry Tomatoes, Berries
DRINK: Lemon Water
- 1 collard green leaf
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- couple of red onion rings
- 7-10 green bell pepper strips
- 1 tomato slice
- 2 tbsp of guacamole
- Place collard green leaf on a cutting board and spread guacamole over the leaf.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and carefully roll the collard green leaf.
- Cut in half and wrap in saran wrap if needed.
Have a Fabulous Lunch!