You’re feeling hungry, but not hungry enough to have a full meal. You want something creamy and crunchy with just the right amount of heat. What could possibly satisfy your cravings?
I KNOW! I KNOW! How about some delicious guacamole with gluten-free crackers?
Here is my foolproof guacamole recipe that I have been making for ages. It will take you just a couple of minutes to prepare and it will make your taste buds oh so happy.
Creamy and spicy at the same time, this guacamole dip is ideal to add to your sandwiches and wraps. Since guacamole is quite filling I often use it when I’m making a raw vegan dish. Check out my recipe for Raw Vegan Wraps using this yummy guacamole!
The recipe that I showed you in the video is very basic. So you can adjust it to your liking. Try adding some fresh cilantro, chipotle chilli pepper or jalapeño pepper for extra heat.
- 3 ripe avocados
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 medium tomato
- ¼ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Using a knife make squares in avocado flesh and remove the flesh with a small spoon.
- Dice tomato and onion and mince the garlic.
- In a bowl, mash avocado squares with a fork. Then add diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir everything until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.