I ♥ Christmas! Well, actually I like all holidays. I don’t discriminate hehe
This cranberry feta wrap was inspired by Christmas and the winter holidays. Don’t you just love the colours? Take it with you for lunch or serve it as an appetizer at a holiday party. I guarantee that everyone will love it!
Make sure you add a lot of fresh veggies and fruits to your lunch to ensure that your body gets enough vitamins and minerals during winter. I often prepare a big fruit salad in advance and have it throughout the week as a snack.
Try different fruit combinations to find the perfect fruit salad for you! Simply cut the fruits you have at home and add some lemon juice and honey or agave nectar. Check out my Winter Fruit Salad recipe if you are looking for more fruit salad ideas and are trying to incorporate more fruits into your diet.
As an option, you can add shredded chicken or slices of ham to this wrap, but I decided to keep mine vegetarian.
To treat yourself, pack a few of your favourite homemade cookies. I’m bringing my Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies. These babies are awesome!
MAIN: Cranberry Feta Wraps
SIDES: Fruit Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Broccoli, Oatmeal Cookies
DRINK: Lemon Water
- 1 large spinach tortilla
- 1 green onion
- 60 g cream cheese
- 40 g dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp of green pepper jelly
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 4 strawberries
- 1 orange
- 5 grapes
- ⅓ lemon for juice
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey/agave nectar
- Chop the green onion and mix it with cream cheese, cranberries and feta cheese in a small bowl.
- Place saran wrap on a cutting board and put the tortilla on top.
- Spread the pepper jelly all over the tortilla.
- Add the cheese filling, making sure to cover the entire tortilla.
- At this point you can also add some shredded chicken or ham to the wrap.
- Roll the tortilla and wrap it in saran wrap.
- Cut the wrap in small pieces to ensure that it fits in your lunch box.
- Cut all fruits into small, bite-size pieces.
- Place the fruits slices in a large bowl and add lemon juice, cinnamon and honey.
- Mix well and enjoy!
Have a Fabulous Lunch!